I’m from Chicago. I now live in Montana (and I love it). By day I’m a freelance web designer, every other free second I am a politico. I’m engaged to a lovely girl from the Hi-Line.
My loftiest aspirations are entrepreneurial and political and I love Greek food (cooking and eating).
My current goals are:
- Lose 130 lbs. by the time I get married on September 10, 2011 (just under 11 months away).
- I’ve wanted to be a runner for years. I’ve always had a lot of excuses why I’m not. Run a 5k race by March.
- Reducing caloric intake to about 1,800 - 2,000 per day.
- Get back into size large t-shirts.
- Get back into size 38 pants. No more pants with elastic in the waist except for athletic clothing.
- Weight lifting at least 3 times a week. When I was in high school, and the last time I lost a lot of weight, I was working out almost daily. I
lovedlived for the feel of my muscles burning.